Build your own visualisation for all Loxone Miniservers! We offer a simple-to-use and secure web-based editor. After uploading your own static background, just add the items directly from your Loxone Miniserver s menu system. Enjoy the unlimited number of plans and the increasing number of supported Loxone function blocks.
How to use your VIZDOM visualisation?
Before using the mobile application, please note that you have to create an account via the desktop editor.
If you already have a valid VIZDOM account, please follow the steps below and enjoy your visualisation on your device!
1) Please log into your VIZDOM premium account on a desktop device and create your own visualisation. For further information, please visit:
2) Download the VIZDOM mobile application from iTunes or Google Play.
3) Please log into the mobile application with your VIZDOM account data.
4) Choose one of the premium Miniservers that you d like to use.
5) The download process of the wished visualisation might take a few minutes, please be patient.
6) Please enter into your Loxone Miniserver.
7) Enjoy your VIZDOM visualisation!
In order to connect VIZDOM to your Loxone Miniserver, the server's firmware version
needs to be at least 22.214.171.124.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
VIZDOM is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
VIZDOM (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 5.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.